1. Preheat oven to 350 F. Line a large roasting pan with aluminum foil. Set aside.
2. Slice each large zucchini in half lengthwise.
3. Scoop out the insides of each zucchini half; chop and set aside. Leave about 1/4 inch of zucchini “flesh” to create a canoe shape . Place the empty zucchini boats in the lined roasting pan.
4. In a large skillet, saute the chopped inner flesh of the zucchini, onions and peppers in about 3 Tbsp. olive oil until soft, but not brown, about 5 to 7 minutes. Add the garlic; cook 2 more minutes.
5. Add the drained tomatoes, parsley, basil; cook 5 minutes. Season with salt, pepper, and coriander to taste.
6. In a small bowl, combine the reserved tomato liquid with the 2 Tbsp. of paste until smooth. Add to vegetables; cook until liquid is a bit thickened and somewhat reduced. Add pine nuts.
7. Season with additional salt, pepper and ground coriander, if desired.
8.. Divide the vegetable mixture to fill each boat. Add about ½ cup water to bottom of pan; this will create steam to aid in the cooking process.
9. Cover pan with foil. Bake for 45 minutes. Remove foil and bake an additional 10 to 15 minutes.
Serve with your favorite pilaf recipe!